Future SA is an annual publication with a national footprint aimed at developing and enabling current/future leaders. Considering that learning is an ongoing journey with education/skills development being the vehicle to unlock professional growth opportunities, the publication targets individuals who are driven to succeed and make a meaningful/productive contribution to society at large, irrespective of their age.
Future SA focuses on five key areas:
- Early Childhood Development – ECD provides the foundation for a future successful education/learning journey.
- Basic Education – A key building block to empower learners in readiness for future higher learning and employment opportunities.
- Higher Education – A gateway to unlocking employment opportunities and developing specialists/experts for positive impact on society at large.
- Skills Development & Training – Continuous growth of skilled/professional individuals in response to an evolving workplace/world.
- Online – In a tech savvy world, online education opens up educational/skills development opportunities for learning.